Monday, February 11, 2013




Happy Lunar New Year everyone! :)

A really random update. So... it's CNY. Well I don't hv that much visiting t do since most of my relatives live abroad. I used to dislike visiting... but that was when I was younger. It's actually pretty nice t just gather with most of your relatives and friends during this season of visiting.

This will be my final semester in NUS. I don't feel very ready fr graduation, I don't have enough interviews t make a firm choice yet... owing t procrastination. I do want t take my time t explore and decide, but perhaps it's the pressure from the environment, that it's time t secure a job. Hmm

I want to earn more fr decent vacations. I'm pretty ashamed that I haven't been saving up. It's really the daily expenses - I daresay I certainly shopped less over these two years hahahaha. So I've been trying really hard t take up some tuition assignments... Hopefully I'm able to cope.

Was watching this Singapore movie called Imperfect on tv. Surprisingly, I like the style of videography! Or do you call it cinematography? Haha. But too bad I didn't like the ending, nor the plot. It could have been a better movie imo!

Ok lol end of my boring post. Enjoy your new year celebrations *HUAT ah!*

No comments: