Wednesday, November 21, 2012

And there was hope in me, That I could take you there

I look around and everyone is leading very different lives. As much as I wished some awesome things  could happen to me as well, I'm rather contented with what I have, and I'm definitely more than willing to stay in this state of bliss. Blessed with everything I have :)



This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
And I can like it
It's to dying in another's arms
And why I had to try it
It's to Jimmy Eat World
And those nights in my car
When the first star you see may not be a star
I'm not your star
Isn't that what you said?
What you thought this song meant?



Listening to old songs at work give me a pretty good start at work. Nickelback, Three Doors Down, Something Corporate, Dashboard Confessionals. Pretty awesome bands back then.

Can't wait to welcome more positivity in life!
It's mid-week already, have very very nice days ahead all!

x

No comments: