Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Monday purpleee


Howdy. Lolll.

Recently it's been quite a battle against time. I think it's really quite a critical period of time for me t procrastinate less if I want my plans t be carried out smoothly - so that I can worry less for expenses needed for end May. I don't know why I'm working so hard for it. I think of how t fit in extra tuition assignments every day even though I know the max no. of assignments I can take up is 3 t 4, 'cus I've my own academic work as well. Sometimes I feel alone (well, although I'm not, but hey, it can be a common and undeniable feeling sometimes..) and tired working through all these. This is dumb, because I'm barely halfway through. Both short trips matter a lot t me, in terms of company, at least before I start work. I don't think I'm financially up t go on worryless trips at this pt of time (yeah although t many they might be easily affordable since the destinations are still within Asia anyway), but I made a choice t just work hard for them through March - May.

I was thinking about the future again and I promise myself (I hope so) that this will be the last time that I feel apprehensive and even kinda cry over how busy it might get in the future. Do I sound like a loser? Maybe I do. Like most of you, I do anticipate what life will bring in the future as well, I do get excited at thoughts of it - another phase of life feels almost like another beginning. And I would, proudly and gladly, say that I want my dearest family, sweetest friends and loveliest boyfriend t move on to this new phase of my life, and all the other beginnings which follow. I wouldn't know what t do without them.

I guess I'll just have t get over the apprehension, feel good about many other things and look forward t a positive future. It's always the night that sets you wondering, anticipating or worrying.

Although I've just wasted a part of my time penning all these thoughts down in the context where I have assignments t do and a weekend test t study for, it's the great feeling I get after writing which makes me feel that the time couldn't have been more wisely spent :)

Also worth mentioning, were really the littlest moments which could make you break into uncontrollable grins. Like, a cat which walked up t you and snuggled around your legs affectionately. An Indian toddler on the train, sitting on a pram, getting excited looking at my painted nails and wrapping her tiny hands around my fingers. A four-year old boy, running back and forth towards where I was sitting, playing peek-a-boo and peeping at me from afar, and laughing so contentedly when I caught his sight. Even helping me buy drinks and food and thereafter sitting in front of me t watch me rush my work without breathing much words, afraid that it might disturb me - I couldn't have been more thankful for such a companion, thanks B! I guess if you look carefully around you, yeah not all things might go the way you want it t be, but sometimes, remembering the smallest details can make you feel so much better, when you're feeling down.

Have a great week ahead guys, you've triumphed over Monday Blues
x

No comments: