Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Oh Santa Baby


:))

Loving December.. it's probably one of my favourite months because of the festive mood everywhere. Not to mention that I love Christmas, and I enjoy Christmas exchanges - regardless of the budget/nature of it.. the point is the joy of exchanging little gifts within a group and the laughter that follows :b

I wanted t fill this post with some pictorial updates but there's something wrong with the connection and I'm not receiving the pictures. Of course I wanted t type a reasonably lengthy post as well, but me being me, I was distracted. LOL. Ohwell, next time then, I need t wake up early so I need t sleep now..

Meanwhile, keep believing! Another great year is waiting t welcome us, soon. :)

x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I don't see your blog being active anymore.