Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter

One of my favourite activities is actually, and surprisingly, watching movies. I know some people might find this lame since watching movies is an activity widely integrated into our social lives.. it's like a common practice which many probably won't even associate the word "favourite" with.

I don't know, but I just like watching stories unfold on the big screen. Magical, comedic, romantic, inspiring, heroic (and any descriptive word of a movie you deem fit) stories being illustrated. Be it fictional or based on true stories. It's like for that very few hours, I'm immersed in the story's settings. Plus, some films have such amazing cinematography.

I think I pay attention better when watching movies in a theatre though, as with how we usually force ourselves to sit through the movie even if we need the washroom and how we don't get interrupted by texts/calls etc.. LOL okay why am I even analyzing this part.

Speaking of movies, "Lone Survivor" is such a worthy watch. One of the best movies so far in 2014 (in my humble opinion haha).

Ahhh, I can't wait for Wednesday to have something settled and confirmed. Once I've made up my mind and have it settled, it will be one significant concern off my mind.

Life's been good! I feel really happy. It's such a great feeling to be happy with what I have. Actually, if only we could remind ourselves hard enough that there are many less fortunate situations out there in other parts of the world.. we don't really have the right to feel unjust and unhappy. 

Will be going to volunteer at a dogs/cats' shelter this Sat with bb.. can't wait :)

x

No comments: