Friday, June 28, 2013

New soul

Movies caught recently:

- Man of Steel
- Now You See Me (I dozed off a no. of times 'cus I was sleepy ): )
- Monsters University (Not a 'cartoon' person, but this is good!)
- World War Z (ooooooooooo finally a zombie show)
- Fido (online)

Note to myself:

- Sleep early (what else)
- Walk yoyo more often
- Step out of comfort zone and do well in it if things are confirmed
- Get started on my side interest soon
- Maybe get a hair cut / new hair colour, I don't know yet
- Learn how to whip up some common dishes
- Worry less and take a leap of faith.

Or perhaps, take many many leaps of faith since we're all gonna need it all the time anyway!

I'm quite amazed at how some adults can wake up earlier t prepare breakfast before work. I mean, maybe I've been sleeping late for way too long, such that waking up incredibly early is a challenge for me. Well I guess eventually, when I get married in the future, I want to be somebody who can wake up early t prepare breakfast. Different types of breakfast. I think it makes a difference to how a day begins!

Anyway, before I end my post, I just can't help but t throw in my insignificant piece of comment. Insignificant because it was already repeated by many -

I'm.. disgusted at the behaviour exhibited by Singaporeans who have started public arguments just because of an inanimate kitty. Omgness... REALLY???????!!! Incomprehensible.


Okay gonna sleep. Goodnight. Everyone must be exclaiming in their minds TGIF!


No comments: