Friday, June 21, 2013

Sometimes, not getting what you want could be a wonderful stroke of luck.

 The most awesome clique!

My favourite boy always ah.


So, instead of saving up my money for further trips like going to Europe or anywhere out of Asia... I chose to  go to Taiwan with my JC friends and Phuket with Louis! As much as I would love to explore further countries, I didn't regret my choice because of the best company I can ever ask for :) If I had more money, I would really love t travel more at this age :(

We went to Taichung and Taipei for the Taiwan trip. To me, Taichung was more interesting since I've been to Taipei before previously! And Taipei is really just about shopping. But Taichung, there were more scenic spots, and Feng Jia night market is by far the best night market out of all the ones I've been to in Taiwan haha. In terms of both food and clothes. In Taichung, we also stayed at a "Ming Su" for a first time. It was located at quite a ulu place, but nevertheless, an intriguing and cosy experience.

For the Phuket trip, it was more than beach and water activities for me and Lou surprisingly! Besides going to snorkel (We snorkeled at Raya Island instead of Phi-phi), we also went to check out a waterfall spot (LOL total #fail), played minigolf games at this Dino Park near Karon Beach, watched Muay Thai Boxing tournament, and also paid for a cultural live show and buffet at Phuket Fantasea.

Okay I suddenly became lazy t continue typing hahaha.

Good luck to my continuity of exploring opportunities around... don't really want t rush into something I don't like. I believe the chances will come.

I had a bad night yesterday. Then again, it's not always ups in life. Suck it up and move past it, and look forward to better days! Hope all of you have a great weekenddddd.. :)

x

No comments: