Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Your local tourists

So, today Lou brought me t the River Safari! We were aware that the main attraction, Amazon quest boat ride, isn't ready yet. But we decided t go ahead since we have already planned t go haha

As Dropbox is still syncing my pictures, I only have very few photos t upload as of now hahaha. Speaking of  syncing... my phone was sent for repair two t three weeks back as it wasn't charge-able, and the service staff said that there could be a problem with the phone's software. There was no way my photos and information could be synced  and all t my comp through cable (phone couldn't detect cable at that time), and the only possible way was t send my pictures t the lappie via bluetooth. Sadly, only 400 photos were sent through before my phone battery ran out. Yes, out of probably the thousand taken over the past year. And yes again, I know I should hv cultivated the habit of backing up my stuff. So guys, start autosyncing/backing up your data/photos just in case!!!

Wow ok, I sidetracked qt a lot. Back t River Safari.

 Loved the view! This was taken halfway through our trip. As not all the attractions at River Safari are up yet, and given the fact that it's a Monday, the place wasn't crowded at all. And, the weather was awesome too.. not really warm and humid. We actually like how 'chill' it felt over there hahaha

Lol. Taken when it was walking t the trainers for the animal show. Prolly their only animal show for now.  

 THE RED PANDAS. I adore how cute they look. They kept walking along the edges I don't know why..... but they're really cute hahaha.











This is Kai Kai! We talked a fair bit to the staff/zookeepers (not very sure if they're the zookeepers or just staff who were stationed there) t understand more about the pandas hahaha. The staff said Jia Jia tends t shy away from the crowd, and usually it's only out for one or two hours. Louis and I managed t see Jia jia in the end so I guess we were pretty lucky hahaha. Also, we asked if they would be allowed t 'roam together', since they're separated with a wall as of now... and the staff told us that the separation should be temporary. Kai Kai is 6 years old, a mature age for pandas; while Jia jia is 5, which means she's 1 year away from being 'mature'. When she reaches 6, the two pandas would prolly be put together :)

Okay seriously I don't know why I bothered explaining all that hahaha but it's pretty interesting lah.

The freshwater aquarium which contains the manatees and some other fishes.
(The manatees are not shown in this picture haha, they were all floating on the surfa busy feeding on their food heh)


Taken when we were heading off! Lol check out my dark eye circles.


School has ended for me! It STILL doesn't feel quite real. 
Years of education... graduation would mark the end of my academic life :(
Now it really involves some serious thought regarding how I'm going to go about next.


I actually want t blog abit longer but laziness triumphs once again.
Shall end the post here, and t those who are ending their exams soon -
IT'S THE LAST LAP. HANG IN THERE!!!
x Have a gooooood week, anyway!

No comments: