Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wide awake



Home today!

So I... had my wisdom tooth and the molar tooth beside it extracted tgt ytd *.* It wasn't painful as I thought it'd be. The injections were scary if you think of it, but it's fine, they didn't hurt. Nothing much throughout the process hurt. Lol. But the bleeding of gums was pretty excessive hmmm it took like 12h t stop. The constant taste of blood was probably the most annoying part!!!

I really like the series Revenge! But I don't know which episode did channel 5 stop at. and I'm a sucker when it comes t streaming/downloading this kinda stuff 'cus usually I don't watch dramas. But I did watch HIMYM and RM. Hahaha I guess it's because they're really funny

Haven't been spending much (I HOPE) 'cause have been paying for the grad trip. Ahaha bought cheap cheap mini necessities for travel purposes too. Will come in handy for packing! Although it's a nearby country, I still can't wait :) Maybe I'm the only most excited person. Lol.

x


No comments: