Tuesday, September 20, 2011

When I said 2010 hasn't been exactly a happy year, I must have been mad.
In fact, there were times worth missing and I wished I could relive 'em


So much work t catch up. NEVER learnt better t start early. The consequences of lagging behind are so horrible t bear..... it makes you feel dreadful and then you stop and you lag behind again. Thr's only another one or two more sems fr me t break out of this cycle lolol


Cut my own fringe some time back.. though it wasnt rly obvious, omg the strands were sure uneven. I'm nt gna save on the 5 bucks again and cut my own fringe hahahaha *dislike*


So many September babies anyway, happy birthday t all of you if you're reading this ♥♥ :) Played L4D with del & co and bb's friends... hehe haven't been playing fr pretty long ever since school decided t fuck up my free time. Had a feast fr dinner ystd!! I LOVE CRABS. Ok and truffle fries (which I had on friday night). but fr the next few days, I'd hv t eat homecooked food or settle my meals at foodcourt/coffeeshop bcus I spent so much on food during the weekend :[


Feel like catching a movie online......... bleargh so much t do, so little time
it's time t sleep already I'm sick of having panda eyes


Have a good weeeeek ahead alllll (:

No comments: