Thursday, July 28, 2011

 hair's still a lil wet lol

This photo doesn't do justice, she looks sweeter with hair pinned up & hair curled


Haha chubs, good.


Pictures today..... haha caught Bridesmaids with NJ in town.
It's hilarious, IMO better than Hangover2? And it's around 124 minutes if I'm not wrong... gooood. I love shows which are longer than 2 hours!!! I dont know why but I felt that it's a bit similar t Sex&thecity.
Perhaps the age of the cast and the kind of plot?

My hair is rly dry, I don't know if you can tell from the pix
I've bought treatment mask and some random Lucidol product off the shelves from Watsons.....
hoping they'll moisturize and hydrate my locks somehow and make it look less frizzy


Yikes I really want a short getaway before school starts!!!
Bidding went pretty well, but one mod cost me 900 points :[ I bidded on behalf of Louis as well since he's in army, and helped out with Alicia's bidding too 'cus she's overseas. It was pretty stressful 'cus I didn't want anything t go wrong, y'know. Hahaha I think I'm some ganjiongspider

Okay yes I was speaking of getaway. Aahhh I've been looking at deals these few nights and I've eyed on a few pretty cheap ones... can't wait t discuss with baby on phone tmrw or something. Silly boy seemed so tired from his outfield :( Really hope t just leave SG t some neighbouring island t relax... 2 nights will do!!! Hmmm


Planned t sleep earlier EVERY night but thr MUST be something which extended my bedtime. Eg. online movie was longer than expected, snacked/ate noodles at weird hours and had t wait fr the food t kinda digest before I slept. I think it's because I always wake up late, my meal times are now kinda irregular. Not good. Like I'm ALWAYS hungry around 2 t 3am. I woke up at 5pm tdy (haha shut up, it's only today la), had lunch at 5plus, dinner at 9plus (dabao into the cinemaaa), and noodles at 3am. Awesome...... -_-


Nights world, I'd better do what I've planned t do tmrw.


No comments: