Monday, December 13, 2010

Random peektures!
Gna be a really long post. Or at least, IMO




(1 year anniversary spent... studying! Nvm, Ilu as much still :) )

Then came
H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S!!!






(Hehe)








(I know we looked chubby here but.. dont we share some resemblance?)




(This was at NEX, the new heartland mall in Serangoon!
It's rly big, with lotsa fastfood restaurants and eateries..
But well definitely not a place I wld keep gg hahaha)






(Waitg fr Langston t cut his hair)








(Hahahahahaha sorry bro)








(I loveeeee you Iris :B)






(Hahaha bbb)


(Sorry but I had an awkward smile)








(My fringe was rly long and annoyinggg)










(So cute right, christmas-themed!!!)






(Awww)




(With the ear muffs Alicia bought fr Alicia! Ahahaha,
different Alicia's. The earmuffs are rly cute.
And thanks, Louis, fr your really classic expression
Hahahahaha)








(Red eggs were given out dur Alicia's/her sister's birthday party!
I thought it was very sweet of 'em t wrap the eggs so nicely)



Holidays hv been so far, enjoyable, I guess?


I don't have A LOT of activities, but more of like just hanging out with friends/Louis. Thn there were days I either came home earlier or went out later in the evening, so I could spend time slacking at home. I prefer gg out though... I just can't rly stay home. I don't get addicted t dramas so I wouldn't sit infront of my lappie and stream 'em, neither am I able t have my eyes fixed t the teevee fr hours. BUT I have not packed my room/wardrobe despite promising myself umpteen times :c(


So many people are gg overseas and I'm rly yearning fr a trip abroad too!!! Dont think it's possible anyway, bleargh. Imagine shopping at BKK/TW, relaxing at Bintan, ...........


OH AND I RLY DO NEED TEMP JOBS gosh why am I so loser:(

No comments: