Saturday, December 18, 2010











In my brother's office
Webcam conceals my blemishes pretty well muhaha

I kinda give up using foundation on my face. I can NEVER find the shade I like. In the past, I wld use my MAC studio fix and apply lightly on my face before I head out. But since a few months back I've stopped using it. 'Cus I felt that it's making my skin kinda dull-looking (after removal of make-up, of course) and furthermore I don't protect my skin with moisturizers or blah. I rmbr the other time I used a mud mask, my face got artificially sun-burnt. LOL. The thought of removing make-up irks me ttm too. It's like, after a tired day out, you reach home and rest on sofa bed or whatsoever, and then you go wtf my make-up is still on


So a while ago, perhaps due t the stress from exams, my randomness acted up and I went t buy ZA powder. Since my MAC foundation oxidized or smth already too (?? I don't know but thr's a freaky weird smell I don't even dare t use anymore). I read about how good it is and all on reviews and blogs, but I don't know how t judge! The two-way foundation is indeed very mild and does not appear cakey on your skin, but it made me mad fair. So I gave up using like aft a few days


BUT my eyelids still receive a constant dosage of eyeliner/concealer
Bleargh what t do, who doesn't wna look better..


Chrismas is coming and I can't wait!
Ironically, results too -___-

No comments: