Monday, March 09, 2009

I am thinking about a lot of stuff. If not for what has happened, I wouldn't be the girl I am now. I wouldn't be feeling like this today, confused and lost. I wouldn't be thinking about what I've done t myself, and t them, just being the person I am. I am changed, I don't take things seriously, I care about the shit happening around me as and when I like. I dont even dare t take things too seriously. You think I like the change myself either? Fuck no man..

I don't think I regret this choice I've made some time ago, but I know this choice has definitely changed me. I can cry thinking about bits and pieces that happened these few months, just because I think I might have hurt people I didnt want to. I am a loser like this. I dont deserve anything, do I?


Dont ask pls ignore I just needed a space t rant and scream what's in me

No comments: